I created the IPO and Data Dictionary today. For the IPO, whilst I has a procedure which worked in the prototype, the processes which I created from the Structure Chart certainly cleared the mess which my code has become. The Data Dictionary I based of the variables that I had used in the prototype, but…

I have been refining the Data-flow Diagrams from Monday, and I’m not sure about how many levels I should create for them. I have run into some difficulty finding an easier way to create the structure diagrams without using external images. I should be able to get the rest done by Saturday for submission on…

Started writing documentation in earnest, and completed the main writing tasks and begun on the diagrams. The writing has been easier now that I have a semi-working program, and the main steps are working. In the documentation I found there were times where I didn’t know how to refer to myself, so I avoided it.…

Today I returned from leading at Year 3 camp and haven’t been able to work on any of my school work for the past three days. I’m understanding more about what I want the program to look like and what functionality it will have, but I don’t know how I would start the diagrams at…

Progress has been slow, but I have a simple prototype working which opens a text document of data and formats it into ListViews for each week. The surrounding form is there, but has no functionality. The list is made using a lesson class which stores the lesson name, room, period, day and week, It then…

I tried starting the documentation today by drafting some diagrams, but didn’t get far. I got quite confused as to procedure and flow of the program, and then transferring these into diagrams. I’m thinking that it will probably be best if I begin developing a prototype to see what will actually happen and what steps…