I have restarted the coding of my project. It was at a point where I was becoming lost in my classes, and use of routines, so I have removed the code from my project, and am starting again. I am happy with the GUI, and will be keeping that. However, in the meantime before I…

I have decided to incorporate a progress bar to indicate how much of the lesson is left, I have tried a couple of different algorithms to return the percent remaining of the lesson, but haven’t been able to check it yet, as it progresses throughout the day. Other progress has been quite slow as I…

The Timetable Problem For a timetable lesson class, it requires a Lesson, Room, Week, Day and Period. These lessons were created at the start of the file, but I has used some lesson names which were not created before, and therefore could not use this lesson to create the timetable from. I have fixed this…

This week we were briefed on what was necessary to complete the second stage of the Major Project. Expanding from the first stage, I am remaining with the Timetable Note and Homework application, but have decided to change the screen layout to reflect a slimmer, and more mobile like application. This means that in further…