The Timetable Problem

For a timetable lesson class, it requires a Lesson, Room, Week, Day and Period. These lessons were created at the start of the file, but I has used some lesson names which were not created before, and therefore could not use this lesson to create the timetable from.

I have fixed this issue by creating the new subjects, and it is now working properly. This has also shown what happens if there is unexpected data, but I’ll have to add some type of prompt when this is encountered so that users will know what has happened.

The Previous|Current|Next Lesson Problem

In the top bar, I have included labels to indicate the next, previous and current lessons. Waking up this morning, I realised I was calling the same index for all three lessons, so they were returning the same lesson, modifying this was easy, and fixed the problem.

Leave a Reply