My problem turned up not in the startScreen as expected, but in the constructor of the MainForm. I had accidentally included calls to functions in it, rather than in the Form Load section. Once I had moved these, it worked fine. In working on my instruction manual I realised that I had to change the…

I created most of the program today. I have split the program into two main parts, the startScreen and MainForm. The startScreen loads and formats all the data into the Lists of Times, Lessons and Subjects (with Lists on Notes and HomeworkTasks) The program was working well, and I only needed to add the internal…

I have had exams so far this week, so I haven’t been working on my project. I know that there is still a lot of stuff to go, but I am comfortable with each element of the program now and this should be transferred into a single, complete program easily. My documentation is set up,…

I have decided to skip the creation of the specific Homework application, as it is mostly similar to the Notes, and am moving onto combining these three applications as the final project is due in a couple of weeks. I have been delaying creating the actual documentation as the program has been changing quite a…

The Notes Application After understanding how the subjects were loading in the Timetable version, I had to develop a class that would allow me to store notes in each subject. Lists have been extremely by allowing an easy way that notes could be added, and unlike an array, elements could be simply added, and not…

My only assignment remaining for this semester is this project, so I now have a lot more time working on it, and from my previous attempts of trying to integrate all three functions into a single form failing, I have decided to build separate modules. Today I have completed a working Timetable module. I have…