There were two main elements within the design, the shopfront and the posters. In creating the shopfront and converting it to a vector illustration, I used a simple image of a shopfront, and then to ensure that the distinguishable parts were kept, increased the contrast and played with the colour in Photoshop. After this, I used the Image trace functionality in Illustrator to covert the design, and then tidied up the image.


For the posters I began with an A3 document and included the various elements. The social network sites all have dedicated brand asset pages, where anyone can download the logos directly from the company, rather than using ones that are not accurate.

See these two posts highlighting the change in design of the posters.

Leave a Reply